We don’t sell mops; we create community for moms. Here at MOPS, we believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together. That’s why we rally women, in their own neighborhoods, to help them become more brave, kind and honest, one gathering at a time.
We’re a family friendly, faith-based organization looking for hungry, smart and humble individuals to grow MOPS and make us better at cultivating communities of moms around the world. We have fun as we work, and when all else fails we eat chocolate and drink coffee together.
If the warm fuzzy feelings you get from serving moms aren’t enough, we also offer benefits like health insurance, a retirement plan that MOPS matches, and lots of holidays and vacation days. So get ready to work hard, laugh often and celebrate victories with us along the way.
At MOPS, our vision of 1 million moms coming together to be the best moms they can be keeps us moving forward. So what do you say, are you ready to get to work?
All positions listed below are for on-site employment at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado unless otherwise noted in the job description.
MOPS International currently has the following position(s) available:
Senior Full Stack Developer
MOPS International is looking to hire a rock star Senior Full Stack Developer. Join the Operations Team and play a critical role in helping us reach 1 million moms. Interested? Pick up your laptop, send us your resume, and we’ll get started!
- Create new features as part of a team in our web based ERP software as well as our public website. Participate in the design process, programming, and testing of new features
- Be able to develop independently in front-end and back-end environments within the LAMP stack
- Be able to implement fixes quickly and accurately
- Update legacy PHP to work with updated business rules or to add additional functionality to an existing feature
- Write and review queries and stored procedures in our relational MYSQL database.
- Provide technical leadership in improving standards and operational practices.
- Actively participate in team meetings including daily standups, effort meetings, and sprint-end meetings
- Complete assigned tasks within two-week sprint cycle
- Work effectively independently and as part of our IT team
- Perform code reviews for other programmers
- Other duties as assigned
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
- S. in Computer Science or Computer Science course work/relevant academic fields preferred
- Work experience in developing and maintaining web applications required
- Strong experience working with version control systems and software engineering processes, with Git a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving in decision-making
- Driven to achieve results, both personally and as part of a team and is accountable to commitments
- Systematic and methodical approach to reach a desired result
- Working knowledge of front-end design and usability standards
- Effective interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with team members, management, and MOPS staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work with IT Team and other MOPS team members
- Strong learner and able to pick up new skills quickly
- Rebounds from setback and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Situational adaptability in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Basic PC support skills in a Windows/Linux environment a plus.
The Senior Full Stack Developer position is a salaried, 40hrs/wk in-office position. This position is eligible for all of our benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get to know you better. Applications with no cover letter will not be considered.
Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our vision to reach 1 million moms. We can’t wait to hear from you!
What I like most about working at MOPS …
More About MOPS
We’re excited to get to know you! Take some time to get to know us.
MOPS International encourages and equips moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church.
We are high performers who value exceeding goals while maintaining a family-friendly environment. Our employees grow personally and professionally while at MOPS, work in a thriving team environment and achieve things that they previously thought were impossible, all while building life-long relationships. We value integrity, hard-work, a growth mindset and a drama-free environment. We provide ongoing training, coaching and team building opportunities to keep our culture strong, and employees focused on the mission so that we can exceed our ambitious goals.
What We Look for When We Hire:
As a high-performing organization, we look for people who will take ownership of MOPS business and ministry bottom line and regularly exceed goals. We look for mission-minded, goal-oriented people to join our team.
What We Offer Our Employees:
– Great medical, dental and vision insurance
– Generous vacation packages
– Robust learning and coaching opportunities
– Competitive compensation
Explore our site to learn more about MOPS. We recommend starting here.